Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Holy Oceans, Batman! I can't spell.

The correct spelling and descriptions of the movie I'd like to see is: Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest.

I should learn how to spell Caribbean, as I was a marine biologist.


Do I have to wear a speedo?!

Also been looking up tattoos.
I like this one, but no one else does.



I should just stick with my Japanese themes ideas. I was thinking of my family crests, Ando (my obaasan/sobo = Japanese grandmother), or Akita, my mom's maiden name. Each family in Japan has a crest from feudal/samuraii time. I bought a book on it and have narrowed my families down. I will have to ask my mom for the exact one.

Oh well.

6 comments:

Christopher said...

The pictured tattoo takes up too much space with too little of value. If you want something large, get a goddamned battleship. Or a Nemitz Class carrier. Something with girth.

Of course, you could get kabuki figures in your tattoo as well. Or a tat of buddha and shiva playing rummy. Something interesting. I hear that it's bad luck to mix religions in tattoos, though.

Christopher said...

Hey, did you switch to ATandT?

Marie said...

No, I actually just got rid of my internet.

Christopher said...

Then I have a new fan from ATandT in Boston. Also, a regular Korean visitor.

Did you decide Battleship or Aircraft Carrier?

Christopher said...

By the way, I ate the best damned tomato today. Tell your Mom "Mmmm...." (For those reading this who are not in the know: absolutely none of these message is as perverse as you think. It's all quite literal.)

Christopher said...

these = this