Monday, May 15, 2006

Starting my week off right....

So the schedule back stage looks like it has been tie-dyed cause I managed to spill my red gator-ade all over it...it is sooooooo a Monday.

I found out "I should be practicing" is a closet "Highlander" fan like myself, and lent him my dvds of all 6 seasons. I am not going to see him for at least 2 months.

If you don't know what "Highlander" is about there are 3 movies and a tv series. Basically, dudes (and a few chicks) with swords....and lightning...and maybe kilts...and Roger Daltry from "The Who"...and Miss Alabama who slept with Bill Clinton...and the lead singer of "Fine Young Cannibals" (what a great name!)...and the guy who played Krycek on "The X-Files"...and Joan Jett....yes, THE JOAN JETT!

Here's Conner and Duncan MaCleod, don't really know about the proper capitalization of the clan name. Whatever.



Let Geekiness abide...



This is Krycek...he was cute until he was a bag guy...


Anyways, other than that, I saw "MI:3" -- twice. Can't get enough of JRM. Then "Poisidon", and "Thank you for smoking". A entertaining movie weekend...but the big one was...seeing the "X-Men 3" preview 4 times!!!! Yes. I am happy.

1 comment:

Christopher said...

Not even close to a closet fan...Pretty open about my Highlander appreciation status...One just must ask...Or realize that there can be only one. Of course, they'll realize this as their head separates from the rest of their soon-to-be corpse.