Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Long weekend

This Memorial Day, 3-day weekend seemed much longer. Maybe because I actually got stuff done and had fun!

I saw "X-Men 3" at 12:01 am on Friday. I went to dinner with a group of friends, to a Portuguese place called Atasca. The food was fantastic!

I hung out with my friend Corrie at Mt. Auburn Cemetery. One of my favorite places in Cambridge and everything was green and beautiful and I found a few cool headstones, I hadn't seen.

While Corrie did bird-watching, I did tombstone/flower watching. She saw about 20 species of birds, but I thought this flaming azalea was friggin' sweet.


Then for Memorial Day, slept in, then took a short ride to Plum Island, Newburyport, MA. Took a short walk and rescued a few crabs. IL provided company all weekend and the trip to the beach. :)



OOOOhhh, and fried clams at Bob Lobster.
Yum!

2 comments:

Christopher said...

One of these pictures looks like Cthulu rising from a flower pot/crest. I'm not sure that's what I want to see in a cemetery. I'd rather Cthulu not rise out of any cemetery...or anything at all...especially not within day-trip's distance of where I live. Damned Cthulu.

The Entire Cosmological Universal Big said...

elephant tombstone = amazing!!!!