Monday, April 17, 2006

Weirdos from my childhood...

It is a given that everyone in my kindergarten class was a weirdo. I mean, come on, we were at a Baptist school.

Do you remember Slim-Good-Body? If you think about it now, it is kind a creepy. He ran around in a spandex the whole show.


How about Marty Stouffer? Dude was great, had his own show, took in lot so baby animals and stuff.


What about the Yip-yip monsters from Sesame Street?


Oh, vacation, I need you.

Rest in peace, Bob Ross.

3 comments:

Christopher said...

I hear the tell-tale sign of a deep need for a day-trip. Hm...

Christopher said...

I might allow you to bring Evgeny or Sergei if I can rustle up my own Sasha or Alexandria.

Natalie said...

Don't you miss Bob Ross? I love to watch reruns of his painting show, it relaxes me!

P.S. I miss you, too!