Monday, March 20, 2006

Who am I this week?

You scored as Captain Malcolm. You are the captain of Serenity, Mal Reynolds. You may be somewhat bitter and hardened, but somewhare in there you are actually very idealistic and would do anything to protect those you care bout most.

Captain Malcolm

75%

Inara Serra

69%

Dr. Simon Tam

63%

Zoe Alleyne Washburne

56%

River Tam

56%

Hoban "Wash" Washburne

56%

The Operative

56%

Jayne Cobb

56%

Shepherd Derrial Book

44%

Kaywinnit Lee 'Kaylee' Frye

44%

What FireflySerenity Character Are You?
created with QuizFarm.com

3 comments:

Christopher said...

I came out as Zoe. "You are Zoe Washburne, Serenity's first mate. You are married to the pilot and are fiercely loyal to the captain. You are a born soldier but do have a softer side." She's the one that gets to shoot people often, right?

Hit people too?

Smack 'em?

Shoot 'em? (just to make sure I get to do it twice)

I was tied between zoe and Malcolm but did a tie-breaker that went for Zoe. I knew that they had something going on.

Marie said...

Yes, she shoots a lot and kicks ass a lot.

Christopher said...

Sounds more like I need a Zoe instead.