Friday, March 24, 2006

Plans for Life

These are my plans to get through life, if one doesn't work, I'll move to the next.

Plan A: Filthy rich on my own, my taking over the stage crew scene in Boston
Plan B: Sleep with appropriate people to do so and find rich guy
Plan C: Be a Bond Girl with shaved head
Plan D: Be a cartoon character with shave head and great body
Plan E: Marry movie star
Plan F: Be a superhero
Plan G-Z: Have arms and teeth made smaller, finish crossword puzzle, drink lots of coffee.

As you can see, I've got the coffee part down of it.

2 comments:

Christopher said...

Err...somewhere in there should be a plan where you act as Chris' plaything to keep him from being bored. Or find him playthings...He's becoming bored with literacy.

Marie said...

I got you a ticket to a show, what more could I do!?!?!