Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Indian Food and a Bad Morning

No, I don't have morning sickness or anything silly like that. (Whew.)
I got to work way early -- like 7:15am early. Spilled my ice coffee all over the office, before I was even able to take a sip. I then cut my knuckle in Brown Hall, and bled all over the set-up (poor, poor wind section). I even got my call connected to Hell...yes, that "Hell". Who new extension 1184 at my job, takes you right to Satan's voice mail. I sure as hell didn't.

Oh yeah, the point of my bad morning mentions is that I'm not in a bad mood at all. Go figure. I guess sucking coffee out of a carpet makes sure you still get caffine in your system. (Just kidding about the sucking thing, the coffee that is.)

Well, I'm almost finished knitting a scarf and armwarmers and Mumz's panta. What should I find for my next project.

I gave the guy shit who took my job at Haaaavaaad. I'm glad he got it but I was a little miffed. I am more miffed at the ex, who continues to put me in a bad mood.
But Haaavaaad is distracting me in a good way.

The Indian food reference is to that I really, really want Indian food. Or maybe I should learn how to make it.

3 comments:

Christopher said...

Mmm...Indian food...Sounds like a craving to me. Do you need pickles and rum-raisin ice cream as well? Do you have cankles?

I'll eat indian food, as long as I don't have to pay for it...and as long as I'm ready to leave in front of JH by 6pm.

Marie said...

Hehhe, the hooches are out with the warm weather. I'm going to an HR going away party tonight at 5pm. Indian will have to wait for a bit more.

Christopher said...

Are hooches hoochies with liquor?