Monday, March 27, 2006

Am I alone in the universe?

Do you believe in soul mates? I've spent a better part of my time in Boston, debating this issue.

My current view is "no". As I stare at the pipe cleaner animals of backstage Jordan Hall, I wonder, "As a half-Japanese, ridiculously long armed, freakishly tall gal, is there hope for me?"

Maybe.

Anyways, enough waxing poetic. I worked most of the weekend, and most of that was on Sunday.

I got up at 6am, left by 7am, and was at Sanders by 8:15am, my call time was 8:30am.
I worked 2 shows, and didn't leave until almost midnight. I only officially worked until 11pm, but got caught up talking until then.

I'm still tired so this is all you're going to get.

3 comments:

Christopher said...

Does belief in the term "soul mate" necessarily denote belief in a soul?

Marie said...

No, I don't believe in souls.

Christopher said...

I'm wondering if I believe in seouls, either.