Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Valentine's Day and David Hasselhoff

I managed to lose my first post of this, so I'll try to be as clever and witty as the first time I wrote it.

I missed out on a skii trip with Bush and Han family, because I have to work tomorrow, but maybe next time, I can do a Sonny Bono - r.i.p.

Instead, I had a good time hanging out with my friend Mike. We went to P.F. Chang's and flirted with the waiter, and ate good food. Then I got this really weird fortune cookie....

"Ssoorrrryy,, dduupplleexx sswwiittcchh oonn.."

I asked the cute waiter, "What the hell?". He asked the woman who makes them and she said she was probably bored and the keys were lock on duplicate....STRANGE!

The back of it told me how to say "watch" in Chinese, but which one? The "clock-type" or the "I see a hot guy-type"...can't you tell I'm single again?

Oooooohhhhh, now you ask, "What does David Hasselhoff have to do with my day"?

Well, in a random search for knowledge on the internet, I found that D.H. was in a Pepsi Campaign in Austrailia for bus stop and subway posters.

For your viewing pleasure-ification....



And....



Now you can scratch out your eyes.

Both are disturbing and even slightly perverted...symbolism anyone?

But after seeing this, I definitely prefer Coca-Cola to Pepsi and my perfect image of Australia may be waning...maybe if a crocodile was having a go at D.H., then I might be no longer disturbed.

I thought he was only big in Germany?

Happy V-day to all, and to all a good night!

2 comments:

xologirl said...

those were definitely disturbing pictures! I don't like pepsi, so it's ok... but still.

Your V-day sound's like it was great fun, and I like your strange fortune.

Marie said...

Ever time I look at this post and see the Assoff, I get the heeby-jeebies. Ack!!!