Friday, February 24, 2006

I Need Some Lovin'

Well, today, I got up at 6am, got to work at 7:19am, left there at 4pm, went to another job after buying clothes and getting dinner by 5:30pm, left that one at 11:45pm.

Quote of the day:

"You're a godsend, you really are! And I don't even belive in god and she sent you anyway!"


How tired was I today? I slept through part of a percussion ensemble (they're a little loud).

"Cabinet of Natural Curiosities", by the way is a FANTASTIC book of biological drawings and paintings. I recommend it, if you're into that kind of thing.

I'm getting ready to take out my contacts, and they've been in my eyes for 3 days due to being too exhausted to take them out.

What a day.

I need a massage or a back-rub. Booze and some man-leeee company to go with it.

6 comments:

Christopher said...

Wow, that was a fairly boring entry until the last little bit. Next thing you know, you'll end a discussion of Russian literature with a discussion of an UFIA.

Marie said...

Yes, well, I'm attempting to use some of my boring knowledge. And I'm still looking for manly company.

Christopher said...

I'm telling you, a UFIA might turn into a SFIA. Then you'd be all set.

Marie said...

You're dirty.

Christopher said...

Only if you know what an UFIA is. Then it's dirty and strange. Of course, SFIA is just customer service.

Marie said...

Of course I know what it is, I'm friends with you aren't I?