Saturday, February 25, 2006

I Am Glad I Didn't Settle Down

Sooo....it has been a long week of my first week as the Assistant Production Manager at Jordan Hall. Mostly because I was helping out with another orchestra, which is why I'm at the computer backstage.

In a random google search I found one of my old classmates from highschool, we were friends and I lost contact. He was a cute at the time. I found he now has a child and a receding hair-line. Ehh..oh well. I should have know that from looking at his dad.

Even though I haven't done a lot of things I have wanted to do, I'm glad I haven't found someone to settle down with in life. If I had a kid right now, I'd go crazy. I mean, I can barely take care of my cat or myself.

I'm was so tired yesterday, I fell alseep on the train home and the conduction couldn't get me to wake up. I almost ended up in the MBTA depot. Then I was talkting to Rosatia and I fell asleep while talking to her, I woke up a couple hours later with the phone in my lap.

Oh well, I'll be single until I look like this again, which is going to take a lot of work.


I used to be attractive. *sigh*

4 comments:

Christopher said...

Sighing isn't going to make you hot. Get your ass to the gym. This coming from a guy who is trying to grow a gut that will perfectly balance a can of soda (think shelf).

Anonymous said...

Hey Marie - I found your blog at home, so I can now watch octopus vs. shark over and over and over! Each time, I hope it will end differently, but it never does. As Ben would say "How fascinating!"
Fat Tony

Marie said...

I'm glad you enjoyed the octoups vs. shark. You'd think the shark would wise up, but he just doesn't. Kinda like stage crew. You made it to the entry after this one!!!
P.S. You're not fat.

Rosatia said...

Girl, I am familiar with people falling asleep while on the phone with me. I wondered at first if I were that boring, then I realized that I just talk to really tired people.