Monday, February 27, 2006

F-IN' Cold

Well, I got up at 6am this morning and it was 8 degrees. I also knew this because there was a cat sleeping on my face. I guess a long weekend of B.Z. made me ill, cause I've got a bit of a fever, a cough, and congestions. "How fascinating!"

After an hour and a half, I went home to recuperate. (I don't think I spelled this right.) Whatever.

I got some garlic (rumored to boost my immune system), some Vicks44, and some OJ (the coke is obviously a given).

Photos from Russ Girsberger's going away party at his office in January.

From February, a photo of Jeff's visit to NEC. Jeff was a former FANTASTIC stage crew.

I look like I'm twelve, don't I?

For those that haven't seen me in a while, "Yes, my hair is black." I dyed it out of boredom and now I'm stuck with it. I've gotten compliments but I don't know if they're just trying to pick my up or what.

"I Should Be Practicing" had an audition today, and I hope it went well. He promised to take us skiing.

I also got a comment from "Fat Tony", makes him sound like a gangster, huh? He could be. Maybe I should stop calling him fat.

Actually he isn't fat at all. I was just pissy from a long weekend. He and Greg are probably the 2 coolest bass players I know, mostly cause they put up with my crap. John, the BZ assistant is pretty FANTASTIC, as well.

Next blog, I'll have a picture of myself with Mayor Menino. I look a little different than usual. I'm wearing a mini-skirt out-fit and a hat, plus lots of make-up.

Feel free to make your own conclusions.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually, in the Simpsons episode where Homer becomes a boxer, there is a scene right before the big fight where ringside celebs are introduced - To quote "Direct from organized crime, say hello to Anthony 'Fat Tony' D'Amico". They even flash the name (spelled like mine) on the screen. So, that's where Fat Tony comes from. And yes, I am fat, but I jumped back on the South Beach diet today, so I hope to have that fixed soon. Thanks for the nice comments about Greg and me. You're cool too!

Christopher said...

Whorin' it up with the Mayor? Nice...Did he mumble something in your ear? I'm going to assume that you mean cocaine when you say "coke" with a small 'c'. Of course, Coke with a cap. 'c' just means good "coke" with a small 'c'.